The Ritter 204 is the culmination of years of research in design, comfort and functionality in a manual examination table. You asked—we listened.
Used from $850 / New from $2,000
What makes Ritter the most purchased brand of exam tables in the industry? It’s our willingness to research, study and listen so we can meet your needs—and the needs of your patients. You need…
- an exam table with easy access for patients to make them feel secure
- three side drawers for optimal supply management
- modern styling to coordinate with your office
- an updated, ergonomic top design to help patients feel comfortable
- additional weight capacity up to 500 pounds
So, what was our solution? The Ritter 204 Manual Exam Table—the latest in design, comfort and functionality in a manual exam table.
- Storage – 3 pass-through drawers (accessible from either side of the table)
- Safety – Enlarged foot section for easier access to the table
- Asepsis – One-piece, seamless drawers for easy cleaning of spills
NOTE: This Midmark information is for the 204 exam table that replaces the Midmark 104 that is discontinued. You can purchase a refurbished 104 or a replacement – which would be the 204.